Saturday, September 11, 2010

Tooth Fairy Part 2


This is really funny because I feel like I just got done blogging about the toothfairy and yet Miss Adelaide has lost yet ANOTHER tooth. Plus there is another one loose and will be out any day now. She had the funniest conversation with Dallin the other day in the car on the way to school. She asked how Dallin was even sure if the tooth fairy was real. He reassured her that he had the same feeling that some thing was up. But he told her "Don't worry Addie.... I am going to ask Santa for a microscope for Christmas. And once I get it I will take the money and coupons the tooth fairy left under our pillow and check to see if there are tiny hand prints from the tooth fairy on them or if there are our parents giant finger prints on there." She still looked worried but he gave her a hug and told her he will have it all solved soon. I was trying so hard to keep a straight face. I guess we will just have to see if Santa follows through on bringing him a microscope this year.

No comments: