Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Piano Recital May 2012

Addie had another recital. She skipped the one in December cause we were just getting back from our cruise and I was too tired to go. In reality you sit for hours to listen to a hundred other kids you don't care about play just so you can here the one kid you do care about play the song you have already heard her play and practice at home 100 times. soooo....(sometimes I wish I were more optomistic about all these mundane things that happen in society that other people go crazy over). I think the experience of preforming in front of other offers are different dynamic than our home living room so I want her to go to these recitals at least a few times. Just not every time. The odd thing about my child is she memorized her music and refused to bring her book. All the other kids even the older ones didn't do this but Addie is a different bread of nut so we roll with whatever she sends our way.

No comments: