Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Project

Just to clarify I still hate "crafty" people. Not all of them. Truth be told if I like you then I am ok with you doing anything really. But if I hate you I will pull apart and break down everything you do to make it seem simple and lame so I feel better about hating you.. At the end of the day just try to stay on my good side folks. Hey at least I can admit it right? Any way back to crafty people. I hate them (except for the ones that are my friends) and I will do anything to stifle my creative juices and keep myself from being artistic just to stay far far away from being anything like them. The problem is I recently lost my phone and have not been able to find it for 4-5 days now and I am freaking out cause I have yelled and yelled at Andrew for any rediculous expense he costs us so now if I have to buy a new phone my game plan is ruined. But I digress. My point is without my phone I can't spend the countless hours looking at e-mails,facebook, and pinterest, that I normally used to spend surfing the web on it. The kids usually come home and take the laptop and I-pad so I got bored without the outlet of my phone. Reading a book makes me fall asleep. I got bored...Like I have never been bored before. I decided to take on a "project" (that word makes it feel more like home improvement than crafting). But again, it couldnt cost allot cause I am hell bent on Andrew being the expensive one here so.... I found a $25 dresser on craigslist and picked it up. I had to reinforce the bottom and sides to make it stronger and then I painted it and decided to use it as an entry table. I can keep the kids crayons and school stuff in there. I used old random accessories that I had lying around to stage it and BAM!! Camille got crafty for a half second....which is not nearly long enough to put me in the same category as those scrapbooking bitches right?

No comments: