Thursday, November 1, 2012

Olivia Lost her other tooth

Now I have two kids without front teeth! Olivia's right front tooth hung in there for a long long time. It was so annoying too cause I was hanging by a thread, just dangling there in the front of her mouth for over a month. I have so many bad memories of my dad trying to pull out my teeth when they were loose that I can't stand the thought of even tugging on one of my kids teeth to get it out. Even when she came to me with a bloody mouth cause her tooth started bleeding while she was chewing a sanwhich. I still wouldn't touch it. Right now just thinking about it gives me goose bumps and makes me nauseous-My dad would even threaten to use needle nose plyers to pull our teeth. Major psychological issues come from my teeth memories my dear friends. She made the cutest little letter for the tooth fairy. And folks this time (write this in all the record books) This time! The tooth fairy came on time no problems no glitches. BooYah!

No comments: