Saturday, December 22, 2012

Piano Recital

Addie had her annual piano recital. She did really really well. She is more resistant to practicing now. In fact she is a diva about pretty much everything these days. She was nominated again for the gifted and talented prgram. This year I finally agreed to let her in it. School work is easy for her. She is beyond smart, in fact i think she has already surpassed her mom and dad in this area. But like I said she has a sensitive difficult personality. I am hopeful that she enjoys being in the program without too much drama about the extra home work. One thing is for sure. She is amazing. She will do great things and it is humbling that I have to parent her. I am almost 100% sure im getting it all wrong. But I never give up. I'm gonna keep trying. Wish me luck!

No comments: