Thursday, May 21, 2015

Field Day 2015

I was able to attend field day this year. I didn't go last year. The school they used to go to had real crappy field days. Lame games so I just opted out...nothing to see. Addie begged me to bring them lunch so I did and then decided to stay. It was so cool. They really fun obstacle courses and three legged races etc.. And the speech the PE coach gave before the tug o war was epic. He basically said all the math and reading they do all year long doesn't matter as much as the tug o war. And that if they win that memory will last forever! My kind of guy. I was a little frustrated cause I didn't get to see Derek. Apparently the younger kids did field day first thing in the morning. They were watching a movie at lunch time so I didn't even get to sit with him for lunch. But he has a few more years to go so I will catch him next time.

No comments: