Saturday, September 10, 2016

Addi and Basketball

She started obsessing over basketball months before she started playing. Addi was at the same sleepover that the coaches daughter was inited to. He came to pick up his little girl and saw Addi and asked her to be on his team. Its a select basketball team so I was nervous that she wouldnt play as good as the other girls. I warned the coach she never played before and he told me "she is tall I cant teach height, but I can teach her everything she will need to know". And with that we became basketball parents. And they are ever bit as crazy and raging lunatics and the football and baseball parents are. She listened and did exactly what she was told. She learned a lot and became a good little player. She cant wait for next season

No comments: