Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lovin the Neighbor


I am very entertained by people in general. I love to go out to amusement parks and people watch. Its so amusing. So you can imagine how much fun it was for me to come home and see a note stuck in the side of my front door. For starters the backside has a grocery list which is hysterical but I love how my dear friend Frances is being just a tad presumptuous. By assuming that like all irresponsible pet owners I own a dog simply to let it roam free to scare the bejesus out of innocent unsuspecting tender men like him.

2 comments:

Tricia Lee Riggio said...

I love this whole situation you got going on here. There needs to be regular sagas. My regular saga right now is craving nachos from taco bell. I call it tacobellitus. Pregnancy really plays tricks on the brain.

lynsee said...

It's nice to see you have the same nosey neighbors you had in Arizona. How do you find these people?