Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

I didn't send out Christmas cards this year. I never do cause its not in keeping with my personality flaws. But I know that people want to know that we care so.... I decided to say Merry Christmas and capture a memory on my blog all at the same time. First I have Derek saying Merry Christmas. Followed by Olivia and Addie singing Christmas songs. One might argue that its better than a card cause its LIVE... but... I wouldn't want to make other people feel like their little cards are second rate. The truth is its for their aunts and uncle who can't see them this Christmas. You might have to watch the video of Derek twice to catch him saying it. I have gone bonkers trying to get a clip of him saying it. He wiggles and runs around too much to want to help my cause. Any way Merry Christmas and Enjoy!!

No comments: