Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dallin Turned 8



Dallin had another birthday and it happened to be the very day that school started but we celebrated it in different ways before that day so it was not that big of a bummer. We had our usual chucky e cheese party with aunt Net where he got the biggest coolest lego set from her that was way too expensive and worthless for me to buy. lol. She will spare no expense. Lets just say he really really wanted it. And then he got a pool party with all his friends and that damn near killed me. It started at 11:30 and some parents didn't pick their kid up till after 3. You do not want to get me started on this. Plus they let their younger children who were not invited take a treat bag. And then after school we had a dessert at a resteraunt and they sang to him before football practice. He deserves all of it. He is the best best best kid I could ask for. I feel like we are so blessed to have him. He is so good. He almost never gets in trouble and I am serious. I am humbled to be his mother and overwhelmed by how much he has taught me vs what we have taught him. You all know how much I hate being sentimental so I am not just saying this. I am soooo proud of him. Even though he is getting pretty chubby :P (inside joke)

No comments: