Saturday, October 15, 2011

Friday Night









I feel like so many people have cool places to go and people to see on the weekends. All my gym friends seem to have BIG plans every weekend. I always feel lame cause outside of a netflix movie I don't have much to get excited about. Last night though I was outside with my kids and realized it beats going to a bar and doing the single thing and watching a movie at home is the bomb cause you can pause it plus eat and cuddle up with a blanket on the couch. Before the sun went down we took the kids outside to play with them and had a real good time. Riding bikes, practicing tennis, teaching Dallin some basketball skills and just doing family time. I realized I actually prefer to be at home chillaxin and thats why I never have plans. I dont make them!

No comments: