Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hamster obsessed


Olivia has been obsessed with hamsters for a long time. She did a great job with her pet that she got for her birthday. She was the best little hamster mom. When she accidentally killed it I thought it was best to give it some time before we got her a new one, time to really think about what she did. I caught her one night on her knees telling her heavenly father how much she missed her hamster and how sorry she was, and that she wanted him to take care of it now that it is in Heaven. I won't lie I even got teary eyed at the funeral cause I know how much she loved her pet. She truly loved Analease.
The other day she brought home this book from the school library and would just stare at the pictures and talk about how much she loved her hamster. She is getting a new one for Christmas and I can hardly contain myself and wait that long.

No comments: