Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving






Ohhh Lordy. Too much fun to write about but let me see if I can sum it up quickly. Really good food (almost like it wasn't fair to have to try and cram it all in in one day). Um.. Martinellis (need I say more?) Kids got to drive around the neighborhood standing out of Grandmas sun roof. All the boys went fishing (derek and dallin came back covered in mud). Andrew and Dallin got too competitive playing PlayStation baseball with John. I watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow for the first time-EPIC (i cried). Peyton laughed her ass off playing with my kids. We went around the table saying what we are Thankful for--My mom said her "butt warmer" in her car (she was serious) (now my kids think its the best joke ever. I never allow potty talk..but since Grandma mentioned it they feel immune to a consequence). John said he was thankful we welcomed him into our family (which goes to show you how sweet this guy is cause our family are a bunch of assholes). Peyton was blessed by Andrew and my dad into the church (she was a total Diva shoving their hands off her head and pushing them away.. so no one could keep a straight face or stay reverent). Becka got bit by an aggressive goose at the duck pond. Left overs of the best food. And short/sweet Goodbyes.

No comments: