Thursday, September 20, 2012

I never want to move again

We finally moved in and all I can say is I never want to move again. There were several aspects that made it rough but no matter how you slice it or try to make things easier moving just sucks. We are in and we have done a bunch of work on the house even though the biggest selling point was that it was move in ready. Guess not. Very happy very Happy and I couldn't be happier. I will post a very few pics. Not cause I don't want you to see my house. Simply don't have the patience to blog after moving. I swear its gonna take me months to recoup from this move. I will maybe post more pics later. I have some rooms I need to redecorate. So it will be fun. Right? I doubt I have the energy to redecorate either. This move slammed me. Enjoy the pics though.

No comments: