Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Aunt Net and Rella running the show

That's right folks. My little sister let Peyton come up to my house for a sleep over for two whole nights in a row! She really didn't want it to happen. But Becka knew me and Annette would talk shit about her all year long if she bailed out on us (talking behind each others backs is how my family handles our beefs with each other. We met half way to pick Peyton up in San Antonio. My brother and his family met us at Chuky Cheese to have fun before we got back in the car to head home. She didn't cry for her mom once. She had tons of fun. She loves her cousins and couldn't get enough playing time in with them. Meanwhile back in Corpus Becka was a nervous wreak but... O WELL!. I am not sure if she will ever get to come back for a sleepover again. That's why I am putting this post up for the record books. There were a few late night runs to Mcdonalds or Chick Fil-A and maybe a little scare of pinworm from the gym childcare. But any one that deals with children knows this is all normal stuff. There is nothing these two aunts can't handle!

No comments: