Monday, September 23, 2013

Addie turns 9

Basic birthday. As they get older we stop throwing big parties and just keep it easy. Cupcakes for her class. Pizza dinner and presents. Her favorite present was from her aunt. She spent a couple of weeks with Annette this summer. And she got to do and buy everything she wanted. It was a nice fun summer for her cause I am usually burned out and don't pull off very many fun activities. Any way she got a Lego set that is a horse farm. Complete with many lego horses a stable and a cute farm house. She couldn't wait to build it and she keeps it all set up in her room. She gets snippy if any one tries to touch it and she goes in and plays with it every day. My guess is its just as much about her love for horses as it is her love for her aunt. She is still doing amazingly well in school. I never help her with her homework or piano and yet she is above average in everything she does. The other day Andrew was out of town and she woke me up to tell me she had made the lunches for every one and put her little brothers shoes on. I rolled over and went back to sleep. Honestly not sure what to do with a daughter like her. Just keep loving her I guess? Happy 9th Birthday Addie!

No comments: