Saturday, September 28, 2013

First time getting in trouble at school

Picked the kids up form school and Derek got in the car with the saddest face I have ever seen. When I asked what was wrong he just hung his head and cried on his sisters shoulder. Poor guy got in trouble for the first time. The ironic part is this sensitive little guy was in trouble cause he punched some one in the face. Sooo... he must not have been tender hearted when said kid pissed him off. It just makes me laugh cause it NEVER and I truly mean EVER upset me to get in trouble and I was in trouble ever half hour. I guess they were fighting over a game at recess and the kid was saying really really mean things so Derek stood up for himself (note my proud tone there). He felt bitterly betrayed cause his close friend went up and told the teacher on him when they got back inside. I told him the kid that told is not a real friend. ha ha ha. You can see how much I have grown up since my rebel days.