Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Andrew's Sweetheart



Any one that knows my hubby well knows he adores his pool a crazy amount. He love love loves it. Its his pride an joy. He loves us more when we are in it and enjoying it as much as him. He goes outside at night and watches her sleep. He wakes up in the morning and opens the curtains and stares at her with lustful eyes before he leaves for work. I am sure most of you are like oh that Camille she is always trying to be so funny he likes it but not that much. I assure you folks this is not one of my stand up comedy routines. I have had moments where I have wanted to turn him into the bishop for an extra marital affair with this pool. But due to the fact that I am tired and not in the mood to put makeup on most days I am fine with the love affair for now and I kind of encourage it. So these pics are for you babe cause I know you miss her so much.
(I included pics of the yard to give you an idea of the before and after)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That's kind of funny even if it isn't one of your stand up routines.