Monday, February 16, 2009

This weeks Track Meet

I feel like Andrew and I have different parenting roles. To explain this better I will use the analogy of sports. I am the runner down on the track running the race and jumping the hurdles. He is the sports fan that really wants the team to win and does really care that his runner wins the race but he is eating a hot dog drinking a diet coke in the stands complaining when the actual athlete isnt preforming well enough. And like most lazy sports fans with a beer gut they are not doing much work yet always front and center when its celebration time.
(I know he feels the same way with me when one of his paychecks come in)
O well. I must keep my fans happy so on with the race and lets see what kind of hurdles I will be jumping over this week.

No comments: