Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Whats been keeping me busy?



I decided to get a job but it had to be a job that would allow me to be there for my kids especially in the summer time. So I went with being a group fitness instructor. Its something I have a passion for so why the hell not? I have been going to Les Mills classes since I moved to Texas and was a bit intimidated by them but thought I would give it a try. I just completed a 3 day training for their body pump class and it was crazy intense. Now I am working on finishing the last part which is to send in a video of me teaching a class to complete my certification. Its been one of the hardest things to do. They are very picky about form and being in great shape. I am required to do all my push ups on my toes and to load up my weight with enough that any man could take the class and feel proud to be pumping iron right along with me. I am sooo close to being ready to film. If you have not been to one of the Les Mills classes you should check them out. They are killer! And thats what I love! A good work out. (sorry I look so ugly in the pics but I had no makeup on and was working on the certification part)

No comments: