Sunday, July 10, 2011

Transformers

Annette was visiting and we decided to go see a movie. Derek had seen the previews for the new Transformers movie and was dying to go see it. So was Dallin and I won't lie I was really excited about it too. Derek is pretty young for PG-13 but we figured we could just cover his eyes on the bad parts (we never ended up covering his eyes) It really wasn't that bad. We all loved the movie. There is something about thinking the world is going to end and then fighting to get it back that gives me a new sense of excitement for the day. Needless to say when we got home this is the kind of behavior Derek was engaging in. So... I guess these movies do kinda have an effect on the little ones.

this clip was after they beat down my front door and threw water bottles I had stored in the garage at the window.

No comments: