Friday, April 30, 2010

Field Day was a flop



Today was field day at the preschool. We showed up just in time for Olivia's class to come out and dig in the sand box, color with side walk chalk, play with bubbles, and try a hula hoop. Derek joined her in the sand looking for a buried treasure and then it started to rain. Andrew and I decided to head out when they took all the kids inside. As soon as I got in the car and headed down the road they called and said Adelaide had a fever. So I went back and picked her up and brought her home to rest on the couch as she watched cartoons. Then I got another call that Olivia had thrown up in class and they needed me to come back. Addie was so mad she kept telling me that she wanted to go back to school. I told her they would not let her come back because she is sick and can spread germs. She said thats "so lame cause I have already spread them!". Good point! But you couldn't pay me to call them up and argue that. So home girl isn't talking to me and I can tell I have a fun weekend ahead of me.

1 comment: