Thursday, April 14, 2011


Eating pizza. And drinking punch. A couple of them asked to eat inside cause they were hot. Pssshh what do think this is? You stay here where your mess falls on grass little Mrs. High Maintenance.

Opening presents. Olivia was really good about saying thankyou and being kind to each kid that gave her a present. I am so proud of her!

The last activity was hitting the Pinata. They all got candy. My favortie part was when my little sister Becka was telling them the rules she said once the candy falls if some one gets more than you I don't want any crying...it just means they were faster than you. All the little kids nodded their heads in unison like sheesh this is a balls to the wall kind of game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm yeah Camille I had to set it straight for them. The faster these kids learn there are winners and losers the better. I can not stand this crap where everyone gets a trophy or a ribbon.

Becka