Thursday, January 17, 2008

First Sunday of the Month


Last year my grandmother died around christmas time and then this year my grandfather followed suit right before Thanksgiving. I feel like I wish I had spent more time with them. So I giving my husband a gift. I know he would feel the same way because he is so busy he never calls or keeps in touch with his own grandparents. They live just down the road from us so it should be easy but they have a cat and Andrew is very allergic he starts talking like he has a frog in his throat then he will take a Benidryl and he is asleep in their recliner chair leaving me with four kids all by myself. So we decided to switch off with his sister having them come for dinner the first Sunday of each month cause thats the only time she can do it. It must feel so nice being so busy you have to be selective about who you grace with your presence like Andrew and Colleen. Any way for Feb its at our house and we were down to like 3 spoons and 5 forks. So in preparation I bought a whole new set of 12 of each. POW!!! I am showing a pic for Andrew to see since he is out of town. I dont like them as much today as I did the day I bought them. But I already threw the boxes they came in out and the trash guy came today. And every one knows what a bitch return policies are to work with.

No comments: