Saturday, December 4, 2010

Butterscotch's Birthday


Apparently today is Butterscotch's Birthday. I had no idea but was informed as soon as I got home from my morning run. And received updates on the festivities about every five min while I was showering. Addie got the horse for Christmas a couple of years ago and he has not been the center of attention for a while but I guess today we were all bored enough that he suddenly became very important. I think he turned 4 but don't quote me on that one. I am just glad I was even invited to the party.

All of his presents around the tree since his birthday is so close to Christmas. Notice Olivia colored her shoe box with designs.

Derek came with a gift. I am sure he rounded up whatever toys he could find just so he could be in on the fun.

These were a few of the other guests that were invited. If I would have know Rainbow Bright was coming I would have worn makeup.

No comments: