Friday, December 3, 2010

Gingerbread Village



They now sell villages as well as houses. In the past I always bought a couple of houses and we all shared the responsiblity of decorating them. Which as one might expect caused some angry feelings between my kids. Well some one answered my prayers cause now they sell a set with 5 small little houses so they are the perfect size for a kid to decorate and no one has to share. Its your own mini masterpiece. Andrew's boss (Greg) came over for dinner and helped Olivia make hers as Andrew and I helped the other kids. Outside of strip poker I am not sure what single men like to do so this crafty idea was my next best bet. I am not sure if Greg liked it but I can promise you he was busy! I could tell he was majorly stressed when Olivia spilled sprinkles all over the floor. I can't honestly say he had no reason to be.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I've been wanting to get one of those gingerbread villages too! Such a great idea. It's one of those things that makes you ask- why didn't someone think of this before??