Friday, December 24, 2010

continued................


Annette took us to an aquarium kind of up by Cincinnati.

This is scuba Santa he was swimming around the whole time through the large tanks and they had a cute little show with him too.

Me and Addie at the aquarium behind the Jelly fish.

This is a picture of me in a poofy coat. Which I never took off the entire time. Even in a heated restaurant I figured I needed to get super HOT to prepare myself for the walk to the car.

They had a petting zoo at the KY horse park and a light display so we went to enjoy it on Monday night.

After we drove around and saw the Christmas lights at the Kentucky horse park we went inside and walked through the horse museum. I used to live on a street called Man O War and it was cool to learn more about that horse. Seriously these horses are the most amazingly beautiful creatures and athletes.

No comments: