Monday, June 2, 2008

Thats my kind of tea party



I always hated when women that were pregnant would walk around like they were so special they couldn't do anything and use the pregnancy as an excuse for getting out of normal every day tasks. My doctors always told me you can do pretty much everything you could before the pregnancy. So in a way I would protest this mentality by doing more than I maybe should have. I used to run 6-7 miles a day with my first two up until almost 7 months gestation. Result. Urinary Incontinence.
They also advise against painting while your prego. I choose to do this as well. It was when trading spaces was huge and every one was into doing design by themselves. I painted a bunch and absorbed some fumes. Result. A three year old that does not have dolls or bears or even cute little girls her age at her tea party. No this one is for horses only. The one horse is in a high chair because its a baby.
I did learn my lesson though. Keep hating those annoying pregnant ladies but dont run or paint.!!!

No comments: